A letter from David Klein M.D.
Here at Stages of Life Medical Institute, we understand the worry for the Covid-19 “Corona Virus” that is currently spreading at an alarming rate. We want to provide you with some information from Dr. David Klein on precautions you can take to better protect yourself from the virus, along with supplement recommendations that help fight against illness. We hope that everyone is staying safe and well during this time. The Corona Virus Infection is a real threat, but it is something with which we can all deal.
Precautions include the following:
1. Wash your hands frequently
2. Do not touch your eyes or mouth
3. Be very, very careful about what you eat from restaurants, food courts, and other facilities where you may consider that ‘one sick person’ can contaminate your food.
Steps that you can take for your home:
1. Stock up on enough shelf-stable food for your family sufficient for 4 weeks
2. Keep sufficient medications for a 4 week period, for use should you become ill
3. Store first-aid supplies
Steps that you can take for an illness that may occur:
1. Colostrum* (Lactoferrin containing). Take 2 capsules at bedtime for prevention.
2. N-Acetyl Cysteine - 1 capsule three times daily.
3. Licorice Root Extract - 1 drop 4oz, twice daily.
Immune system support
With the aid of Social distancing and practicing good hygiene, such as hand washing, The CDC and Stages of Life Medical Institute recommend adding Vitamins, and essential nutrients to your diet that help with boosting the immune system.
Until a vaccine has been made available to the market, your immune system is your best defense in the fight against the corona-virus. It is your last line of defense when it comes to protecting your body from infection, bacteria, viruses and more.