28 in stock
What is Cinnamon?
Cinnamon is a common household spice; however, It is high in a substance called cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde is responsible for many health benefits .
How does Cinnamon support health?
- Cinnamon contains powerful antioxidants.
- It Decreases inflammation and helps the body fight infections and repair tissue damage.
- Helps improve sensitivity to Insulin.
- May have beneficial effects on neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
- Helps fight bacterial, fungal, and viral infections in the body
|Buy 1||$14.29 ea||0% Off|
|Buy 3||$12.86 ea||10% Off|
|Buy 6||$12.58 ea||12% Off|