29 in stock
What is L-Lysine?
L-Lysine is one of twenty essential amino acids that function as primary building blocks for the production of many different proteins. Because the human body is unable to synthesize L-Lysine, it must be obtained from external sources. Supplementation may be necessary when diet alone does not provide adequate amounts of L-Lysine for optimal health and well-being.
How does L-Lysine support health?
- Contributes to the formation of proteins that are necessary for many biochemical processes to occur.
- Supports calcium absorption.
- Promotes healthy bones and skeletal integrity.
- Used to prevent different types of harmful protein deficiencies.
- Helps to maintain healthy immune system activity.